Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Psyblade The Rakudai Translator.

Well, the official result of the JLPT test has been announced.
And, unfortunately, the result says "Not passed".
I'm really shocked. I can't believe that I failed. I always thought that my score might be low, but it would be above the required score to pass.
This is the first time in my life that I have failed such a major test.


Total score must be above 100 in order to pass the test


 I'm really disappointed in this result. This... this is such a humiliation.
Now, I feel like I don't want to do anything, even though I have an important final test tomorrow.

--------------------------------
But being sad doesn't make anything better, after all.
So, what should I do now?
Well, I guess that there's no choice but to start it anew.

1 comment: