Saturday, May 7, 2016

From translating to scanlating.

Today, I just purchased a book from a Japanese website that works like a online bookstore, called ebookjapan.jp.
Because I heard from many sources saying that online shops in Japan usually only accept Japanese credit card, I tried to buy a cheap book, just to test if I can buy books from that website,
I just focused on finding the cheapest book, and didn't care about any other things like what is the title of the book, who is the writer of the book.... and then I pressed the purchase button.
Luckily, that site accepted my credit card, and my purchase got well.

After the purchase was complete, I took a look at the title. The name of the book was "The management that makes Chinese workers stay motivated" (中国人従業員をやる気にさせるマネジメント). Quite funny and interesting, at least, to my ears. But it also cost me 99 yen, around 20.000VND, equals to 2 loaves of "Banh Mi" (It's the name of a very popular food in Vietnam)

Well, that also means, I will be able to "scanlate" manga from now. Raw problem will no longer exist. The only problem that will still exist, I guess, is my money.
Here is the scanlation of the book I bought. Very good quality, right?

 





















-----------------------
Also, today, I found the raw of the manga named "Irohazaka Agatte sugu!". Well, this is the manga written by Yuto, one of my favorite authors. Guess I will spend some of my time to read it.... I've been a big fan of Yuto since Hanamaru Yochien series though.
Anyway, my sincere thanks to the generous scanlator that scanlated the manga for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment