Sunday, July 12, 2015

Kyoudai hodo Chikaku Tooimono wa nai chapter 34 in English

I also want to do the English translations for this series, but there is one thing that is restricting me to do that. That, is, this series, is licensed in English.
But it's been a long time since Mangabox released the last chapter of this series (according to Baka-update, it's been about 4 months). Well, I really like this series, and I also don't want this series to be dropped. I posted the chapter 34 of this series here, if you guys like, just read it in here.
Note: This translation didn't get proofread by any native English speaker. So I think there are some grammar mistakes in it. And also, don't post this to other websites, since this is just a for-fun-version
















No comments:

Post a Comment